How to make your makeup look like your wings
- by admin
It’s no secret that the face of makeup is the foundation for any woman’s beauty, but what if you could get your foundation all the way to the wings?
That’s exactly what the makeup tool, Wing Mask, does.
It’s a set of tools that can help you sculpt your makeup on the skin and cover up blemishes and blemish scars.
And thanks to the Wing Mask’s patented, air-powered system, you can even get the makeup product out of your eyes to use on the wings.
And while the mask works just fine on the face, we did get some extra tips on how to make it even better on the wing.
So get out your makeup brushes, and let’s get started.
It’s no secret that the face of makeup is the foundation for any woman’s beauty, but what if you could…
- When to wear mascara, how to use mascara, and the difference between mascaras
- How to make Korean makeup tools for a few bucks: Tips from an Asian-American beauty guru
- ‘Beauty’ blogger cleans makeup tools and brushes from her house
- Which makeup brushes are best for each skin tone?
- How To Make Your Life a Lot Better With MAC Products