Which is better: a high-quality mascara or a high quality mascara and mascara brush?
- by admin
Men’s cosmetics maker Giorgio Armani is looking to change the face of the cosmetic industry with its new men’s makeup tools brand.
The company, which is owned by Italian clothing company Levi Strauss & Schick, said that it has signed a deal with German cosmetics brand L’Oreal to sell high-end men’s mascaras and brushes.
The products are intended to help “enrich and transform” the face and hair of men, the company said in a statement.
They will be sold in the US, Europe and Australia.
The brand, which was founded in 2014, is targeting the US market, as well as Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, where it hopes to expand to more than 100 countries by the end of next year.
The announcement comes at a time when men’s cosmetics are facing growing competition from new products, such as facial masks and body wash.
A recent study by the University of New South Wales found that men were spending more on men’s products than women.
Men’s cosmetics maker Giorgio Armani is looking to change the face of the cosmetic industry with its new men’s makeup…
- When to wear mascara, how to use mascara, and the difference between mascaras
- How to make Korean makeup tools for a few bucks: Tips from an Asian-American beauty guru
- ‘Beauty’ blogger cleans makeup tools and brushes from her house
- Which makeup brushes are best for each skin tone?
- How To Make Your Life a Lot Better With MAC Products