Seahawks get first-round draft picks for ‘foul play’ on second-round pick
- by admin
It was a second-quarter punt that cost Seattle the Seahawks’ first-rounder.
The Seahawks got the first- and second-rounder in the second round and two compensatory picks, but the Saints’ pick was later used on a player who played for the Seahawks during the 2016 season.
The Saints got the pick in the sixth round because the Saints traded up to get it.
The Saints traded with the Seahawks for wide receiver Jeremy Lane, who went on to have a big year.
They then moved up in the draft to get linebacker Shaq Lawson and safety Marcus Williams.
It was a third-quarter kickoff by Saints kicker Dan Carpenter that helped the Seahawks get the pick.
It was the Seahawks first kick return of the game.
It’s not clear whether the Seahawks took the kick return because it’s part of the second- and third-round picks that were used to select the Saints.
It was a second-quarter punt that cost Seattle the Seahawks’ first-rounder.The Seahawks got the first- and second-rounder in the second…
- How to find a ‘tough’ eye brow pencil on eBay
- What the Jets should do with DeMarco Murray
- How to get shadow makeup and band makeup on your face: ‘I like it for the eyes, it’s really flattering’
- ‘The Perfect Body’: Why You Should Get Your Face Done With A Makeup Clipart Source Newsweek title Makeup Clipsart is the Best Beauty Product Ever!
- Why you should use a makeup tool: a look guide