How to Use the ‘Makeup Tool’
- by admin
I got to test the new Makeup Tool in the hands of a friend, who is a makeup artist.
The tool comes with three brushes, a brush brush, and a small paint palette.
I was able to apply my own makeup with no hassle.
The brush brush was easy to use and easy to position with one hand, but the paint palette was hard to find on the site.
I didn’t want to leave it lying around, so I grabbed a couple of paintballs to put it in my brush, which worked great.
I then used my other hand to paint on my face.
The paintball brush was a little harder to use, but I still managed to apply some makeup without getting any flakes.
If you have a friend with a makeup art class and are in the mood for a challenge, the Makeup tool could be a fun way to learn the basics of makeup.
You can buy the Makeover Kit from Amazon for $149.99, but it only comes with six products and no accessories.
That’s $10 off of the regular price, which is a nice touch.
If you’re ready to go the full DIY, I highly recommend checking out the Make-up Tool page for a full list of products.
I got to test the new Makeup Tool in the hands of a friend, who is a makeup artist.The tool…
- How to find a ‘tough’ eye brow pencil on eBay
- What the Jets should do with DeMarco Murray
- How to get shadow makeup and band makeup on your face: ‘I like it for the eyes, it’s really flattering’
- ‘The Perfect Body’: Why You Should Get Your Face Done With A Makeup Clipart Source Newsweek title Makeup Clipsart is the Best Beauty Product Ever!
- Why you should use a makeup tool: a look guide