‘You are beautiful’: What you need to know to make your eyes pop
- by admin
Get all the makeup essentials you need when you step out of your comfort zone.
You need a foundation, eyeshadow primer, eyes and mascara, blush, eyeliner and mascara.
You can even buy a mascara brush, too.
You don’t need a lot of eyeliner, but you’ll want a little in the bag.
You’ll need a mascara applicator and a brush to apply your eye makeup, too — there are a lot to choose from.
And when you walk out of the beauty shop, you’ll be a happy camper.
Read more from The Post: Beauty tips, fashion, travel tips, holiday shopping, food and drinkThe Post’s makeup editors are on your side.
The Post is your go-to source for beauty news and inspiration.
Follow The Post’s Beauty Insider on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Get all the makeup essentials you need when you step out of your comfort zone.You need a foundation, eyeshadow primer,…
- How to find a ‘tough’ eye brow pencil on eBay
- What the Jets should do with DeMarco Murray
- How to get shadow makeup and band makeup on your face: ‘I like it for the eyes, it’s really flattering’
- ‘The Perfect Body’: Why You Should Get Your Face Done With A Makeup Clipart Source Newsweek title Makeup Clipsart is the Best Beauty Product Ever!
- Why you should use a makeup tool: a look guide